sábado, 10 de novembro de 2012

Claire's - the most MuStAcHy store I know

Hi! I'm back again!! So right now u r about to see the most amazing stuff ever! Do u have any 10-20 daughter? Are u from USA, Canada, Japan, Ireland, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Portugal or Poland? Then get out of the computer, get ur car and drive straight to Claire's, the best young women accessories store in the whole world!! Here r some examples of stuff they have there:

 These r MuStAcHe studs. I bought them today. They r soooo pretty! There's just these small issue: all Claire's earrings bring a small white rubber on the back. U must put them on, cuz if u don't, the earrings fall off. I thought the black MuStAcHe earrings would look better, but they r a bit weird... But that's the good thing about Claire's, being weird is part  of life!! I don't think this is Claire's best product, but u should buy it...
:~)

  Now this, is a bonnet...with a MuStAcHe on it ! (i wonder why... :)
I didn't buy this, but I tried it on. Now, I'm am not a girl that wears bonnets, I think I never wore one, so when I was putting it on, I thought I was going to look stupid and idiot, BUT I DIDN´T! This bonnet is soo amazing! I really wanted to buy it! But I didn't had enough money... I'm not telling u that stuff from Claire's are expensive! No, actually I bought gloves that cost $5.50! The prices r incredible! That's another reason why u should go to Claire's. I just didn't bring enough money... well, go and check Claire's bonnets out.
:~)                                
Isn't it cute? Look at it's eyes!! This is a MuStAcHe ring! It looks very pretty and good for a meeting with ur friends, for example. I didn't take it because I didn't find it on store. I found this one on Claire's website. By the way, u should check that out. Go to www.claire's.com and look for all these stuff!! Well, this ring it's bigger than u think. So u must look very carefully. Well, there r more pretty rings based on MuStAcHeS on Claire's, so... check it out.
:~)
It's winter, it's cold, u just got tests, u r tired... so what's better to cheer u up than a hot chocolate milk on a pretty MuStAcHe mug?? This is so amazing! This is my favorite mug ever! I use it every morning, for my breakfast and it's great! I don't have anything special to comment about it, cuz it's a mug. But you must (not should, MUST) buy this mug!
:~)
I know this sounds crazy but days ago, when I went to Claire's, I bought this necklace, to wear it at school. After classes, I had tennis. I forgot to take out the necklace, so I took it with me. This is a 2 hour class. I didn't fail a single move there! I won all the games, all the exercises, I betted everyone!! This MuStAcHe is magical. I'm not able to wear it anymore at tennis, cuz my teacher does not let me. BUT THIS IS A LUCKY MuStAcHe!! Buy it NNNOOOWWW!!!
:~)
There r only two letters to describe this item... hahahahahhahahahaha!!
Can u believe this?! MuStAcHe glasses? Really? They r pretty funny, but I'm sure no one's EVER buy that! Actually Claire's has a lot of pretty non-MuStAcHe glasses (but they don't have MuStAcHeS, so they're not that great). But I never thought someone would wear this. I could hold it, so I tried one. It's very funny. But would u wear these during ur maths class?!! Well, it's funny even thought (cuz it has MuStaChEs on it).
:~)



So these are six out of a million MuStAcHe products Claire's has. So go and check it out. Don't forget! Go to www.claire's.com and check out thousands of MuStAcHe and non-MuStAcHe products! See u later! Thx for reading my blog!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário